"A Slice of the Action" "A Slice of the Action"

Top quality

I'm not going to start explaining what is so good about it because it's simply perfect. I was expecting him coming from the window but gosh, what an entry. I never really understood though why Michael had an axe...

Christmas Pill Christmas Pill

Good... music video, maybe?

Good graphics and animation was as energic as the song. Just wondering why no-one else hasn't used this idea before.

Nature Outing Nature Outing

Pretty darn good

I don't like short movies but how much can you strech one joke? I would have lol if I wouldn't have known what was going to happen.

Characters and animals are well done and... I'm not going to start doing that same old yadda yadda. (god that was stupid) It's just BEAUTIFUL

My Dream My Dream

Pretty good

I loved graphics and that sound is just right for this. But it looks a little bit like you took some of the train parts from an actual movie... I'm not sure but it looks a lot different on some parts.

Still, it looked good and made me anxious. Really want to know what happens next.

Inanimated Inanimated

Hahaa great work.

Awesome humor and liked your artwork style. Ending was hilarious. Only thing that bugs me is that when the box is ''standing'' outside while it's raining nothing happens to it. Confusing =(

helmutlord responds:

Perhaps he is wax coated? For shipping purposes?

Yeah, I'll give you credit for that one.

Avatar Boredom Dub 3 Avatar Boredom Dub 3

Good

but the short one isn't a boy

Vampiric Wit Vampiric Wit

Great!

Argh so funny that my heart hurts (no logic, dunno, whateva)

Not so smooth and artwork could be better, but voiceacting, joke and sum other things made me forget that.

good job

Blockhead: Quick Shot 2 Blockhead: Quick Shot 2

Awesome short

You have improved a lot in a very short time. Animation is supersmooth and art is amazing. I'm also glad that you finished the game even though blockhead was teasing you.

Spares Spares

The best

Well, not THE best but from your work.

Monster's Tutorial Monster's Tutorial

Great for beginners

I already knew almost everything that is mentioned in this tutorial, but it's a great help for beginners.